- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Master of Tone
With 15 dB available boost or cut per band, the BEQ700’s seven frequency bands have been carefully chosen to provide the ultimate tools for EQing the bass guitar, even extended range instruments. Of course, to make full use of its capabilities, you should first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe.
The BEQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 50 Hz to over 10 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost specific frequencies that help focus your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can either make or break your sound. The following section offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect bass sound in no time at all.
Behringer BEQ700 Specs
Inputs 1/4" TS Phone
Input Impedance 500 kOhms
Outputs 1/4" TS Phone
Output Impedance 1 kOhm
Controls 7 x 50Hz - 10 kHz Range EQ Faders
1 x Output Level Fader
Power Supply 9V, 100mA DC regulated (115VAC for US models)
Battery Type 9V
Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.75 x 4.8 x 2.1" (70 x 123 x 54mm)
Weight 11.7 oz (331.7 g)
Package Weight 1.0 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.4 x 3.6 x 2.4"
1 unit X BEQ700