- Get super-smooth compression and endless sustain
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Compress loud and boost low signals without degrading the original sound
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Whether it’s a million-dollar hook or a soul-wrenching solo, some licks are just begging for some undivided attention from the COMPRESSOR/ SUSTAINER CS400. By pumping up quieter notes and bringing down the louder ones, this little magic box packages your sound into one velvety-smooth and consistent volume. With the CS400 in your pedalboard – you’ll enjoy virtually-endless sustain and ultra-stable dynamics!
What is a Compressor?
Dynamics play an important role in music; they help to convey emotion, whether it’s a sweet and sultry blues solo – or the relentless gallop of molten metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into so much... well… mush. That’s where compression comes to the rescue – softening loud sounds, and boosting low signal levels that often get lost in the mix. So the primary function of a compressor is to make every note the same volume level. The resulting compressed signal creates a much more dense, impactful sound, with richness and room for your subtle nuances coming through – like never before.
- Pedal Type: Compressor/Sustain
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.12"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: CS400
1 unit X CS400