|Size (L x W x H)||15.6 cm x 8.6 cm x 6.1 cm|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- BEHRINGER PSU-HSB-ALL DC power supply recommended (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
DIGITAL REVERB DR600
You wouldn’t think of using anything less than best reverb you could get – in the studio! So why would you even consider using anything less at your live gig? Now you can add the rich, warm sound of studio-grade reverb to any occasion with the mind-blowing DIGITAL REVERB DR600. The DR600 always provides the ideal finishing touch to any great recording or live performance.
What Is Reverb?
Reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of an environment’s acoustic reflections. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note, while standing in a big empty gymnasium. Your sound would come back from all around you, at differing arrival times, due to being reflected off multiple surfaces. The DR600 can produce that same sound, even if you’re playing in your loft apartment or bedroom!
- Pedal Type: Reverb
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.125"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No
Manufacturer Part Number: DR600
1 unit X DR600