|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Master of Tone
With 15 dB of available boost or cut per band, the EQ700’s seven frequency bands were carefully optimized to provide the ultimate tools for EQ’ing your guitar. Of course, to make full use of the EQ700’s capabilities, it helps to first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe. The EQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 100 Hz to over 6.4 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost a slew of frequencies to help bring focus to your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can easily make or break your tone. The following section offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect guitar sound in no time at all.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band. The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals The right-hand lanes have all the high- frequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
- Pedal Type: EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.125"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQ700
1 unit X EQ700