|Size (L x W x H)||20.9 cm x 15.6 cm x 8.8 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer U-Phoria UM2 is a 16bit, 48kHz, 2x2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface. This is the simplest way to record music on your Mac or Windows. Onboard, you'll find one of Behringer's acclaimed XENYX microphone preamps, along with a dedicated instrument input, so you can record yourself singing as you play guitar or keys. XLR combo jack input for your vocal or line input and an additional ¼" Instrument Input (no DI box required). The rich feature, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power. And since the UM2 (UM-2) includes a full downloadable copy of Tracktion, you're ready to record in moments. Buy now from AV Electronics Marketing, the Super Partner for Behringer.
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 48kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR Combo Jack, 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x Stereo, 1 x 1/4"
- Bus Powered: Yes
1 unit x UM2