- Bi-amped 600-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- True bi-amping amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and light weight
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' TURBOSOUND speaker and 1'' driver
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link in
- and outputs allow combining two KXD-amps for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- AUX input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The amazingly-powerful ULTRATONE KXD12 excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 4-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 12" TURBOSOUND Speaker in one compact and easy-to-transport package.
Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studiograde KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, true bi-amplifier design, and our FBQ 7-band graphic EQ, this 600-Watt workhorse will bring out the best in your instruments and vocals gig after gig.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 600 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately-powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the KXD12 delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12", 1 x 1" Tweeter
- Total Power: 600W
- Inputs: 1 x XLR, 8 x 1/4", 1 x RCA (Stereo), 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Stereo Link), 1 x 1/4" (Sub Out), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 11.7"
- Weight: 40.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: KXD12
1 unit X KXD12