Malaysia Not Applicable
- Dual-channel audio mixer for dynamic/condenser XLR mics, line-level or instrument signals.
- Compatible with computers, laptops, speakers.
- No-latency headphone monitoring (Includes 6.35mm to 3.5mm TRRS adapter).
- 6.35mm/XLR combo inputs, 6.35mm audio outputs.
- USB 2.0 connection.
- Supply 48V phantom power via XLR input.
- 1/4"threaded hole for tripod mounting.
The BY-AM1, a 2-channel USB audio interface, provides you with a compact interface solution for 6.35mm line-in devices or any XLR microphones, which allows you to easily mount and control input devices, and to transmit the output signal to your computer. The BY-AM1 can support up to 192kHz sampling rates audio without any sound compromise. With 6.35mm headphone monitoring jack and supplied 6.35mm to 3.5mm audio adapter, The BY-AM1 allows you hear your input signal through the headphone without any distracting echo or latency. The BY-AM1 can provide 48V phantom power for XLR passive microphone. Built-in 1/4" mounting screw on the base can be attached to tripod and other accessories.
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 192 kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR Combo Jack
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Bus Powered: Yes
- 1 x USB Audio Interface
- 6.6' (2m) USB-A to USB-B cable
- 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm TRRS audio adapter