Malaysia Not Applicable
- Omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Flat frequency response.
- High quality sound.
- Work with cameras, smartphones and computers.
- One button switch between camera and smartphone mode.
- 6m (20') length cable.
- Foam windscreen, lapel clip, 1/4” adapter and
- LR44 battery included
The BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone ideal for vlog, presentation, podcasting, live streaming and much more. Iy is designed with a custom omnidirectional signal capsule, it captures broadcast-quality sound from a 360-degree range and delivers it to your recording device via its 6m (20’) shielded cable. With the improved sensitivity, signal-to-noise and a flat frequency response, BY-M1 allows you to record every last audio detail with lower self-noise. Featuring a 3.5mm 4-pole TRRS output connector, you can connect BY-M1 to your camera or camcorder under “camera” mode, and also connect it to your smartphone or PC when switch to “OFF/Smartphone” mode.
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Freqeuncy Response: 65Hz - 18 kHz
- Signal to Noise ratio: > 74 dB
- Output Impedance: < 1 kOhm
- Power Requirement: LR44 Battery
- a lapel clip
- a foam windscreen
- a LR44 battery for using “camera” mode,
- a 1/4" audio adapter for compatible further device
- a carrying pouch to provide secure protection.