- 3 low-pass filters (80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz) in SA3118 are available to choose according to different venues and music styles. There is also phase switch. All connectors and function buttons are on the back panel.
- SA3118 subwoofer is with 1-way XLR for input and output. Signals can be sent to different speakers for sound distribution.
- DC protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection, input overload protection, output overload protection, soft startup protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection
- Cooling with fans, air convection
- 96KHz signal sampling frequency, 24bit precision
SA3118 is Audiocenter latest active DSP-controlled Subwoofer with high performance and high quality/price ratio. SA3118 is built with 24 bit 96kHz BrainCore™ which analyses and processes the input signal, DSP module and Class D amplifier optimally, improving the audio performance of the system significantly. SA3118 is designed for fixed installation and touring performance, such as multi-functional conference room, house of worship, museum, wedding, lecture, DJ, etc.
- Powered: Yes
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 18", 4" VC
- DSP: 24 bit 96 kHz BrainCore™ DSP
- Total Power: 2000W
- Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz- 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 134 dB
- Enclosure Material: Wood
- Mounting Options: M20 Pole Mount
Blog & Reference
Click HERE to check out project reference
SA3118 x 1