- Two combo inputs CH A (1-way XLR and Mono jack 6.35) are available in SA312, which can be switched between line input and microphone input. The audio port CH B(Mono jack 6.35 or a RCA port) is for the other sound resources like MP3, CD player, etc. There is 1-way signal input port for wireless bluetooth in it and the volume is controlled by terminal. The gain of CH A/CH B signal input is controlled by independent knob and 1-way master volume control knob. The four different audio sources can be parallel output with one-way XLR after mixed internally, and then sent to different speakers for sound distribution.
- SA312 can be installed by steel wire. It can also be ground standing by coupling bar or three-feet stand. The pole mount is 35mm. Various accessories are offered for SA312 to meet different kinds of installs.
- 60° H x 40° H dispersion angle
- DC protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection, input overload protection, output overload protection, soft startup protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection
- Cooling with fans, air convection
- 96KHz signal sampling frequency, 24bit precision
SA312 is Audiocenter latest active DSP-controlled Loudspeaker with high performance and high quality/price ratio. SA312 is built with 24 bit 96kHz BrainCore™ which analyses and processes the input signal, DSP module and Class D amplifier optimally, improving the audio performance of the system significantly. Built-in wireless bluetooth makes various bluetooth devices can be linked to SA312 easily and get the audio output. SA312 is designed for fixed installation and touring performance, such as multi-functional conference room, house of worship, museum, wedding, lecture, DJ, stage monitor, etc. SA312 can be installed by steel wire. It can also be ground standing by coupling bar or three-feet stand. The pole mount is 35mm. Various accessories are offered for SA312 to meet different kinds of installs.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12"
- HF Driver Size: 1.75" VC 1" Exit
- DSP: 24 bit 96 kHz BrainCore™ DSP
- Total Power: 2000W
- Inputs: 1 x XLR combo jack, 1 x 1/4" jack, 1 x Bluetooth
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 48Hz-20khz (-6 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 132dB
- Enclosure Material: Wood
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount, Floor Wedge, 6 x Fly Points
- Power Consumption: 234 Watt Single Phase 1A
Blog & Reference
Click HERE to check out project reference