|Size (L x W x H)||15.6 cm x 8.6 cm x 6.1 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- Level the house with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock/heavy metal distortion of the '80s
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Ultra-high gain circuitry to give you the thickest and most obscene distortion with endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
HEAVY METAL HM300
The HEAVY METAL HM300 produces the huge, slicing guitar tone that, until now, was only available from high-gain amps cranked to the point just before meltdown. With the 2-band EQ and dedicated Distortion and Level controls, the HM300 will push your tone to the perfect level for a massive sonic assault.
Tone with Serious Attitude
With its ultra-high gain circuitry, the HM300 gives you rude and rowdy distortion for the fiercest rhythm chops and searing leads, with virtually endless sustain.
- Pedal Type: Distortion
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.125"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No
Manufacturer Part Number: HM300
1 unit X HM300