|Product SKU||Eris HD10BT|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and ⅛-inch to ¼-inch adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included
Studio sound wherever you go
Professional musicians and audio engineers rely on high-quality headphones in the studio to make sure they can hear every sonic detail. PreSonus® Eris® HD10BT headphones provide studio-quality audio performance with the mobility and freedom of Bluetooth connectivity. Active Noise Canceling (ANC) reduces ambient sounds by up to 18 dB, so whether you’re walking down a busy street or sitting in the middle seat on an airplane, you can listen to your favorite music, podcasts, or binge-worthy TV series in vivid sonic fidelity.
Eris HD10BT headphones are built with 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers that deliver superior clarity and extended bass response you’d expect from professional studio headphones. The over-ear design ensures optimal sound isolation whether you’re producing your next record or listening to your favorite artist’s latest release.
Eris HD10BT x1